LIMESTONE RESOURCES LIMITED
Limestone Resources Limited seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill below listed vacancy.
ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEER (X1) (Intern/contract)
Reports to: Sustainability Manager
To assess environmental impacts of mining/process activities and provide guidance and advice to the company on how to minimize the impact of its operations on the environment and air pollution with particular emphasis on compliance with statutory legislation with regard to land, water, air and waste management.
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Degree in Environmental Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in the related job
- A member of EIZ.
- Strategic thinking and Analytical skills
- Conversant with Microsoft word, Excel, outlook and other software
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
- Report writing
Applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than 13th November 2020.
Human Resource & Occupational Health
Limestone Resources Limited
P.O Box 70057
Or Email to [email protected]