LIMESTONE RESOURCES LIMITED
Limestone Resources Limited seeks to employ a suitably qualified, experienced and result oriented individual to fill below listed vacancy.
Reports to: Electrical / Instrumentation Engineer
- Grade twelve (12) certificate
- Technician/Artisan – Electronics, Instrumentation, Telecommunication.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in the related job
- A member of EIZ.
- Maintain sustainable professional relations with operations supervisors and operators.
- Ensure effective & efficient maintenance of all measuring Equipment for maximum availability through proper coordinated preventive maintenance programme.
- Carrying out calibrations, verifications and routine preventive maintenance on all instruments that require calibrating.
- Installing and commissioning of instruments according to set standards by manufacturers in order to ensure strict adherence to prescribed standards and guidelines
- Carry out shutdown jobs as scheduled by the planning office
- Carries out Root Cause Analysis and determines the best way of rectifying defects/faults.
- Ensuring standby equipment is available at all times and ensure effective utilisation of available time and resources.
- Report writing
Applicants who meets the above requirements should submit their applications with copies of detailed Curriculum Vitae with traceable references, academic/ professional qualifications and any other relevant documentation in support of the application. Applications should be submitted to the address below not later than 29th November 2020.
Human Resource & Occupational Health
Limestone Resources Limited
P.O Box 70057
Or Email to [email protected]