Liquid Intelligent Technologies Zambia
we connect people
Main Purpose :
Responsible for the installations, configurations and commissioning of fibre networks (UG and Aerial). The incumbent is also responsible for the maintenance, repairs, and fault finding for LTZM and Managed Services infrastructure across various technologies (IP, Transport, Voice, Optic Fibre and LAN) to ensure high network availability.
- Install new Optic Fiber equipment and power equipment installations in accordance with planned services and quality standards.
- Conduct fiber splicing and activation on UG and Areal projects these includes switches, routers, CPE, ATN, required for a project in SLA
- Ensures that given faults are resolved within the approved MTTR.
- Conduct routine network checks for network routes (Access, Metro and Backbone), power routine and preventative maintenance on rectifiers, generators, solar systems and AVR.
- Liaise with NOC for end to end test during commissioning of projects inline with work order and client service requirements (bandwidth services, DIA, VPN)
- Maintain the LTZM and Customer Managed Services network by troubleshooting and repairing outages to ensure LTZM services are always up and running.
- Plan , implement network optimization projects in liaison with Engineer
- Ensures all safety heathy, and environmental standards are adhered to before, during and after all works
- Analyse equipment/node/resources performance over time, trend analysis and forecasting in order to advise on actions to be taken to eliminate downtime due to outages.
- Diploma telecommunications / City and guilds T5 Equivalent
- CCNA, HCNA
- Project Management Training / Certifications
- Valid EIZ membership.
Knowledge Required :
- Fibre Splicing, VSAT, MICROWAVE, LTE, IP, VOIP
- Proficient in design/implementation of IP MPLS and SDH networks
- Basic project management
- In-depth knowledge of cisco and Huawei technologies
- Basic Electrical and Power installations
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record is required
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the role highlighted above.
Please forward your Application and CV to [email protected], clearly indicating the title of the Job applied for, in the subject
Closing date for all applications is Friday the 9th of February 2024.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org