Website Live Well
Empowering Community Health Entrepreneurs in Zambia
Sales and Marketing
- Engage Community Health Entrepreneurs (CHEs) on a regular basis to share restocking days and take pre-orders
- Provide ongoing education/support to the CHEs
- Do peer training and education to communities when needed
- Build strong community relations.
- Support the Hub Manager in selling goods and issuing receipts
- Reconcile inventory on a daily basis, balancing cash/credit sales against stock issued and returned.
- Reconcile cash, ensure cash matches sales on a daily basis.
- Help Hub Manager with meetings, exhibitions, sale days, and deliveries
- Take orders from CHEs and accurately forecast demand to reduce unnecessary inventory movements.
- Implement marketing and promotional activities to hit monthly sales targets.
- May be occasionally be required to work on weekends and/or public holidays for which time of lieu will be granted
- To work with the Hub Manager and to drive in the field in a safe and responsible manner at all times
- Be aware of work plan to ensure timely meetings and arrivals
- Regular recording of log book
- Assist with daily stock counts as well as moving and lifting stock as needed
- Handling of petty cash for the office
- Weekly update of Fuel tracker
- Monthly Hub Stock count and warehouse stock report
- Weekly update of warehouse bin cards stock in and stock out
- Adhering to Live Well policy at all times
- Perform any other related duty as required
Qualifications and experience
- At least 3 years of work experience in a similar sales and marketing function
- A diploma in Sales, Marketing, Business, Economics or related field
- Conversant with the use of technology, apps, sales reporting software tool
- Ability to drive a manual car and should hold a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to speak Nyanja and Bemba will be an added advantage
Please send a CV no more than 3 pages long and covering letter to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Please note that this position will be based in Eastern or Muchinga province.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org