Website Live Well
Live Well Enpowering Community Health Entrepreneurs in Zambia
Live Well Social Business Limited is a for-profit social enterprise incorporated and registered in Zambia. The social enterprise operates within the legal and regulatory framework of Zambia. Its aim is to establish sustainable operations that will reliably provide access to affordable, quality health products and supplement livelihoods. Live Well aims to become financially sustainable while maintaining a clear focus on delivering social impact to underserved rural and peri-urban communities it targets and the entrepreneurs it works with. Live Well is an independent Zambian social enterprise built on decades of work by partners with deep experience supporting the livelihoods of communities. The social enterprise is part of the CARE International network and aligned with the Ministry of Health in Zambia. Live Well with partner support, has developed a business model that empowers communities as entrepreneurs to generate social impact.
Live Well is looking for a Finance Coordinator to join our team in Lusaka on a short term contract for 6 months who has proven experience in accounting and working in a busy team
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Review documentation submitted to Finance for adherence to financial policies and accuracy prior to submission for approval.
- Upon receipt of Cash, perform the following:
- Issue Live Well Official Receipts for all payments to Live Well.
- Deposit cash and/or cheque into Live Well bank accounts within 24 hours of receipt.
- Enter receipt voucher information into the financial system on a daily basis.
- File all financial documents, records and communications on a daily basis.
- Perform banking functions e.g request for statements
- Bank reconciliation
- Reconciliation of cash Vs Sales
- Entering SIVs and SRFs in QuickBooks
- Balancing of stock on a weekly basis
- Assist in budget formulation, implementation and control
- Payroll preparation
- Perform other tasks and assignments as and when required.
Essential experience, capabilities and qualifications
- Full Grade 12 certificate or One A level subject
- 2 Years’ Experience
- ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA Level 2,CA Zambia level 1, Diploma in Accounts, Full AAT/ATD
- Member of ZICA
- Excellent and demonstrable reporting writing and communication skills and a good understanding of financial reporting
- Excellent skills in producing budgets
- Good computer literacy in word-processing, Excel, and QuickBooks, knowledge in People soft Application will be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Women are encouraged to apply
We are offering a competitive salary
Apply for this job
Please send a CV no more than 3 pages long and covering letter to [email protected] Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Please note this position will be based in Lusaka women are strongly encouraged to apply.
Closing date: Wednesday 17th June 2020