Website Livingstone Adventure
Check -in- Consultant.
Livingstone’s adventure is looking for a pleasant and friendly Check in consultant who will deliver excellent customer service and assist our customers with their booking needs. The ideal candidate is able to improve customer satisfaction and customer loyalty.
Livingstone’s adventure offers a convenient one stop booking facility for the most popular Livingstone activities. We allow Africa’s natural wonder to be experienced the way the first explorers must have seen them. Itineraries are customized according to visitor interests, with emphasis on the pristine wilderness, great river wildlife and superb birding.
Position: Check in consultant
Location: Livingstone, Zambia.
1. Receive and disburse monies
2. To be responsible for guest relation.
3. To offer customer support and answer customer questions.
4. You will be responsible for guiding and advising customers.
5. Often involve in the processing credit or debit cards transactions and validating cheques
6. You will monitor and update records and files.
- Great communication skills.
- Customer orientation.
- Must be professional, ethical, and have a positive attitude.
- Impressive time management and organizational skills.
- Must provide great customer service and product knowledge.
- Must have great interpersonal skills, patience and a listening ear.
Qualifications and skills
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Diploma/Degree in Banking and Finance
- 2-3 years’ experience in the hotel or hospitality industry.
- Proven experience in customer service or sales will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in computer use for record keeping.
All applications should be addressed to the undersigned not later than Tuesday, 31st January 2023.
Applicants are encouraged to apply via email or bring their applications to the address below.
The Human Resource Department,
Livingstone’s Adventure Ltd,
P.O. Box 60971 Livingstone, Zambia
e-mail: [email protected]
Livingstone residents are encouraged to apply.