LOCAL MANAGEMENT COMPANY
We are looking for a result driven Fleet Controller/Office Clerk to be responsible for the efficient monitoring and supervision of our truck drivers, company trucks and assisting in the day-to-day running for both the operations and administration department respectively.
- Monitoring and controlling the day to day movements of all the trucks from the yard, loading point transit and the offloading points.
- Using the tracking system (GPS) to track the movements of our trucks all the time
- Liaising and following up with the various clearing agents pushing the company documents at the various boarders
- Submitting regular and comprehensive monthly reports to the supervisor on vehicle movements and problems.
- Updating daily tracking reports
- Ensuring that the driver have all the necessary lashing equipment’s before they arrive at the loading and offloading points
- Making sure that the driver arrives at the destination according to the ETAs and guiding the drivers on the routes and borders to take during a given trip.
- Strictly following, and ensuring that all drivers understand and strictly follow all Company Health, Safety Security and Environmental requirements, as determined by the Company operating Manual from time to time.
- Debriefing of drivers after a given trip.
- Undertaking or performing any other lawful assignments or instructions issued by the supervisor.
- Full Grade Twelve Certificate with English and Mathematics
- Must possess a Certificate or Diploma in Transport and Logistics, Business Administration or any other related field
- Must be between 25 and 35 years old
- Must have the ability to use IT packages and electronic communication methods.
- Must have excellent geographical knowledge.
- Must have good man management and coordination skills with an eye for continuous improvement.
- Physically fit and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in both verbal and written English.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a good team player.
- Multi-skilled and hardworking, with a meticulous and efficient work ethic.
- Ability to follow processes and procedure.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent numeracy literacy and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure the highest accuracy.
- Able to deliver excellent customer service both internally with work colleagues, and externally, with vendors and other stakeholders.
- Willing to work overtime at short notice, and able to meet tight deadlines.
The closing date is 08th November 2022. All Eligible applicants should email their C. V’s to [email protected]