LOCAL MANAGEMENT COMPANY
A Newly Registered Local Entity is seeking for the services of a Human Resource Assistant to join the team. The candidate should possess the attributes, skills and qualifications indicated below;
1) Human Resource Assistant
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
1.0 Required Skills and Competences
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with Six (6) Credits.
- A Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business/Public Administration, or related field.
- At least 2 years relevant work experience
- Conversant with the Labour laws of Zambia.
- Good management and negotiating skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail, Strong numerical skills & analytical mind
- Extremely vigilant and innovative
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be a good team player.
- Multi-skilled and hardworking, with a meticulous and efficient work ethic.
- Ability to follow processes and procedure.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must have excellent numeracy literacy and organizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure the highest accuracy.
- Able to deliver excellent customer service both internally with work colleagues, and externally, with vendors and other stakeholders.
- Willing to work overtime at short notice, and able to meet tight deadlines.
All Eligible applicants should email the cover letters and C. V’s to [email protected] Applications close on the 08th of November 2022.