Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia requires the services of Logistics Manager reporting to the Logistics Director. The Logistics Manager will be required to lead the implementation of the business plan and have oversight of the execution through synchronized and effective Warehousing, Customer collaboration and Distribution plans. To implement the logistics transformational projects to deliver the strategic priorities of long term growth, leveraging sale and building fundamental capabilities.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Implement an effective Logistics Strategy and business plan based on diagnosis, analysis, insight and expertise in distribution and Warehouse principles.
- Oversee the execution of Warehouse, secondary & Primary Distribution, customer collaboration in the plant to ensure productivity.
- Provide leadership to accomplish company goals & objectives
- Manage stakeholder relationship
- Manage the overall logistics budget and allocation of funds according to plan
- Agile in thinking and nimble in decision making
- Efficiently applies rigor and operating discipline to ensure decisions are made on a timely basis
- Exhibits high level of commercial pragmatism and prudent commercial judgement
- Assess and make clear trade-offs when making critical decisions
- Proven ability to foresee and take action against potential risk to the business/system as a whole
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12, O level with 5 credits or better
- Degree in Business Communication or Business Management, Logistics or Transport from a recognized institution
- 10 years’ work experience in logistics in an FMCG environment
- Experience in Business software systems/exposure in sales or manufacturing/financial & business modelling
- Experience in planning and organizing/sound financial acumen
- Experience in Warehouse & Distribution management process and performance measures
- Project management skills and experience