LOLC Finance Zambia Limited LOLC Finance Zambia Limited
LOLC Finance Zambia Limited
- Meet with individuals, SME’s and Corporates in order to accurately assess their credit worthiness, financial status and property.
- Provide customers with asset finance related advice and assist them in preparing the various copies of individual and business-related financial documents, credit histories and other financial documents in order to fulfil the auto loan requirements
- Complete paperwork and appraise auto loan files.
- Able to carry out a proper due diligence and business inspection.
- Market auto loans and reach out to potential client.
- Able to address customer complaints and concerns about the auto loan process
- Provide professional customer service and maintain client relationships
- Degree/Diploma in a Business-related program from a recognized institution
- Degree/ Diploma in Marketing – preferable
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Credit or Marketing and Sales
- At least 1-year experience working in a Non-Banking Financial institution – preferable
- Must have Basic Understanding of asset financing
- Personal attributes should include charisma and reliability; must be astute, versatile, self-driven and well-motivated.
Please clearly indicate the job title in the subject of your email and use your full name and the job you are applying for as the filename of your application. Applications should consist of your CV and Academic Qualifications. Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted. The closing date for accepting applications is 5 May 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.