Website LSS ZAMBIA LIMITED
Lusaka Systems Studio Limited (LSS) is a Zambian registered (1997) multi-disciplinary organisation devoted to creative ICT solutions for better informed decisions, operations and resource allocation.
LSS is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates to join its Information Technology Department as;
Information Technology Interns – Software Developer (3)
The incumbents’ main responsibility will be to contribute to the improvement of the Company’s efficiency and effectiveness in the Information and Technology Department through designing, installing, testing and maintaining software systems.
Summary of Job Responsibilities;
- Fulfill tasks set out by supervisors from several departments
- Testing, debugging, change control, and documentation for new projects,
- Perform research at a supervisor’s request for systems improvements,
- Producing detailed specifications and documentation,
- Testing in-house developed and externally provided software,
- Participate in the preparation of training manuals for end-users,
- Maintenance and updating of existing systems,
- A Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering/Information Technology with a bias in software development.
- Passion for database management systems such as MySQL, Postgress, Oracle, Mongo DB etc.
- Willingness to learn and acquire invaluable skills.
- Must have graduated not more than six (6) months ago.
Interested candidates should send their application letters together with copies of their educational and Curriculum Vitae to:
The Human Resource Officer
Lusaka Systems Studio Limited
The closing date for applications is 21st December 2020.