Website Lusaka International Community School
Maximising the potential of future world citizens.
Based in Lusaka, Zambia, Lusaka International Community School (LICS) is a co-educational, secular, fee-paying, non-profit school, which provides an internationally recognized education to a culturally diverse, globally minded student body in a caring and supportive learning environment. LICS holds in high esteem its vision statement which is to “maximize the potential of future world citizens”.
The school currently has an opening in the Primary School and is looking for a suitably qualified individual to join the LICS community in this role.
- Be up to date with the Cambridge Curriculum and assessment methodology.
- Experience in integrating technology in a meaningful manner.
- Registration with a Teachers’ Accreditation / Registration Body.
- Be a dynamic, driven person with a desire for educational excellence.
- Be willing to be part of a successful team at a school with a well-established academic record.
- Have a sense of humor.
- Possess a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 3 years’ relevant teaching experience.
- Completed High School at Grade 12
- Valid TCZ certificate of registration
- For non Zambian applicants qualifications will need to be certified and evaluated by the Examinations Council of Zambia and Zambia Qualifications Authority.
Submit your one page letter of application and CV by Friday 20th November, 2020 to the Primary School Principal, Mrs. Katie Lucas at [email protected]
Lusaka International Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Potential employees will be subject to full security vetting.