Website M31 Research
About M31 Research
M31 Research (www.m31r.com) exists to improve the livelihoods of the most vulnerable members of our society by contributing to the global development agenda. We provide accurate and reliable data and research that lead to valuable insight for the world’s decision makers.
What We Are Looking For
M31 Research is seeking 4 recent graduates to join our team for a 4-month period as data management interns with the opportunity for one person to permanently join the team as a Data management Associate. The deadline for applications is 6 February 2024.
The Role of the Data Management Associate
As a Data Management Intern, you will play a crucial role in analysing and cleaning of data during projects. You -Collect and manage data using ODK, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Perform data analysis using Stata and Excel to derive meaningful insights.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand data requirements and contribute to project success.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of data management protocols.
primary responsibilities will include:
- Recent graduate (2022 or later)
- Degree in demography, economics, development studies, or related fields
- Basic knowledge in data management tools: ODK, Stata, Excel
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and performance bonuses
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- A collaborative and supportive work environment
- An Opportunity to contribute to projects that make a difference. Your work will play a crucial role in informing decision-making processes and driving positive change.
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.