Website Mabiza Resources Limited
Only The Best is Good Enough For Munali Nickel Mine
Mabiza Resources Limited (“Mabiza”) operates the Munali Nickel Mine (“Munali”), which is located in the Mazabuka District, 75kms south of Lusaka, Zambia. Mabiza is a wholly-owned entity of Consolidated Nickel Mines Ltd.
The Mine is a modern, world-class facility with fully mechanized underground operations. To support this vision. Mabiza is seeking the services of an experienced and qualified individual to take up the position of:
Reporting: Mechanical Foreman
Job Purpose: To perform poly welding master joinery-level work in the installation, maintenance, inspection, modification, and repair of mechanical equipment and fixtures for water , oil, air, and sewage systems.
- Ensuring implementation of safety and health policies and practices in line with company requirements and in compliance with legislation;
- Ensuring that all poly welding works are in line with the requirements of the company to meet all OHSE objectives;
- Ensuring all procedures, processes, and systems in use when undertaking poly welding works are in line with company policy direction.
- Ensuring that all poly welding tools and equipment are well secured, in good order, and available for use;
- Ensure that clarification is done before a task is carried out.
- Ensure maintenance of boreholes and treatment plants is done promptly
- Ensuring that sufficient planning is undertaken for all lined-up tasks;
- Ensuring that all fixed plant equipment commissioning, facilities, service, maintenance and repairs are executed to the highest acceptable standards;
- Maintain workplace/Workshop at the highest acceptable standard;
Skills & Qualifications:
- Craft certificate in metal fabrication
- Certificate in Poly welding
- Experience in pipe fitting for both civil and mining industry and able to interpret circuits diagrams
- Member of EIZ
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
MRL offers equal employment opportunities. If you are ready to take up this opportunity, e-mail or post your CV with a full application letter. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please apply to
Head of Human Resources
Mabiza Resources Limited
Or email your application and C.V. to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 16th February 2024
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com