Mabiza Resources Limited
Only The Best is Good Enough For Munali Nickel Mine
The Instrumentation Technician will be responsible for the installation, setup, calibration and maintenance of Instrumentation devices and equipment, related to modern automated processing plants. The technician should be affluent with SCADA systems as well as be conversant with Vega devices radar level transmitters.
a) KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Installation, setup, calibration, troubleshooting and maintainance of a wide variety of field Instrumentation devices and equipment, related to modern automated processing plants.
- Setup, calibrate, certify, maintain, and troubleshoot PA (Process Automation) conveyor belt scale systems.
- Setup, calibrate, certify, maintain, and troubleshoot EH (Endress and Hauser) devices density meters, Flowmeters, and level transmitters.
- Setup, calibrate, certify, maintain, and troubleshoot Vega devices radar level transmitters.
- Setup, calibrate, certify, maintain, and troubleshoot weighbridge systems.
- Understanding of Allen Bradley and Siemens S7-range of PLC hardware installation and troubleshooting.
- Better understanding of SCADA
- Consult diagrams and technical documentation such as schematics, manuals, and standards
- Exceptional skills in Field Instrumentation, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
b) QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS
- A Craft certificate in Instrumentation
- EIZ certification
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Automated Industrial Processing Plants
- Working experience on Crushers, Conveyors, Milling, Flotation Circuits, Reagent and Concentrate areas, Thickeners as well as Water and Air Services will be an added advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ablity to work shifts, standby and overtime where required
- A self-starter that requires minimal supervision in areas of responsibility