Mac Staffing Solutions Limited
To plan and manage the operations for a group of Fuel outlets. Responsible for the service standards, safety and site profitability of the Fuel stations. Manage and coordinate uniform policies in reporting and day-to-day operations across all jurisdictions.
- Train site staff on Operation standards and ensure all sites adhere to the same on a consistent basis.
- Asset register for station to be maintained and accounted for on timely basis (cc with finance department). All forecourt items to be accounted for at any given time.
- Ensure forecourts and other customer facing areas are kept in good and clean condition
- Work with the site managers to acquire new customers and handle customer complaints. Plan regular customer visit and interact with fleet customer to strengthen business relationship.
- Carry out periodic audits and surprise visits to assess the operating standards. Draw out and follow up on an action plan to fill in the gaps.
- Draw out the Business Plan for each site and work with the team to break the targets at Shift/Individual levels.
- Ensure daily checklist is done and ensure all concerns/points raised from the last visit are attended to in the next visit. Ensure this is done on timely basis, and day-to-day operations run smoothly.
- Coach the site manager on effective management of the stations. Implement consequence management in event of non-performance
- Staff to comply to a strict dress code policy at all times when on duty.
- Conduct staff meetings on a monthly time with stations – agenda driven on grievances, ideas to improve the sales, what are the customers saying/requesting, how can we improve our offerings to the best.
- Look to improve customer services from back office (Timely Statement/ invoicing/ action on queries, etc) and at forecourt (Window Cleaning, Cross selling services etc.)
- Ensure all operational reports to be agreed and sent on a timely basis to the management.
- Forecourt automation – all hardware and site layouts to be uniform across all stations. Uniform input and uniform output.
- Understand reports for stations and take corrective and strategic decision making for the stations with the team
- Create reports frequently to better understand performance of each station, set goals for each station and the team (start with basic reports on fuel variance and sales and lubricant sales)
- Ensure the best customer experience is given to the customers at all times. Constant training and assessment on customer service is paramount
- Minimum 4 years of post-qualification
- Executing and achieving budgets and monitoring progress
- Management of teams and external parties
- Strong systems knowledge and plugging loopholes in the business,
- Works on Business Development for the organisation
- Good understanding of Retail Fundamentals. Not necessary from the same industry.
- Strong understanding of implementing ERP softwares to help streamline and tighten controls
- Proficiency in the operational regulatory and compliance requirements of the industry.
Education and Experience
- The Job holder must have an accredited degree or be a Graduate with at least 9 years post qualification operational experience.