Madison Finance Company Limited
New Dawn. New Possibilities!
Madison Finance Company Limited, one of the leading Financial Services accredited by the Bank of Zambia (BOZ) seeks to recruit suitably qualified and professionally experienced candidates for the position of BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER.
Ideal candidates must have strong commercial and business acumen in the Banking and MFI environment.
The aim of the position is to develop and execute strategies to increase Loan sales through identifying profitable business opportunities and secure sound business deals. Specifically, the role is responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Achieving an increased market share through developing and implementing an effective Marketing strategy
- Increase distribution presence through New market segments/sectors
- Achieving consistently above target disbursement across all assets on a monthly basis
- Managing and maintaining NPLs to acceptable levels
- Ensuring that Loan Documentation, Reviews and Processing adhere to set guidelines and procedures
- Developing a healthy customer pipeline and a visitation schedule
- Identifying and maintaining new contacts and networks relevant for business development
- Provide timely weekly and monthly reports
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Full grade twelve certificate with at least merit in Mathematics & English
- Degree in Banking and Finance or any relevant business related field
- Atleast One (1) year of experience in sales
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Self-driven – ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good analytical skills and Team player
- Should be able to sale and meet deadlines, be flexible and use own initiative
- Should have good report writing skills
Method of Application
Interested applicants should submit their Cover Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) to [email protected] before 30 November, 2022 clearly stating in the subject line the position they are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.