Zambian Breweries Plc
Zambian Breweries Plc is a stable and mature company. Our affiliation to ABInbev gives our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to one of the biggest international brewing companies in the world. Zambian Breweries attaches great importance to the development of its employees. The Company offers opportunities for all to learn develop and grow, whilst offering chattenging career opportunities for lateral or vertical advancement. We are therefore inviting applications to fill the following vacant position.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the following:
- Use effective Loss and Waste analysis to identify gaps in the Plant Maintenance systemvs Voyager
Plant Optimization (VPO). Drive actions to close the gaps.
- Organize, implement and execute VPO in Area.
- Manage the Plant and Department indicators to achieve target.
- Achieve budget commitments for the Department and budget for maintenance for Plant using.
- Identify and develop Value Add WA) initiatives for future VA commitments. drive and monitor current year cornmitted initiatives.
- Achieve VA and VIC commitments for the Plant and Department.
- Manage Engineering Stores, Site Maintenance, Condition Monitoring, Control and Automation infrastructure and optimizeworking capital.
- Interface with appropriate Local government authorities to ensure compliance to Statutory policies and regulations for pressure vessels.
- Plan and execute the actions required to comply with the applicable, local, state municipality
- Ensure and assure suitable training capability exists (material and facilitators) suitable to covet
- Maintenance training and raise the training and development needs of the team and ensure
- Manager the apprentice development program for the Plant.
- Manage capex project portfolio and execution of projects vs. plan for the Plant.
- Ensure the correct scoping of Plant Capex Projects for the Plant,
- Ensure a 3 year plan exists for Maintenance and replacement of Plant Equipment across Sites.
- Lead, coach and train team members.
- Ensure continuous improvement in engagement of people in the Plant.
- Manage 5S inside the department.
- Coordinate and assure Tracking and monitoring Maintenance information is correct and timecusly submitted.
This job is particularly suitable for candidates who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Mechanical / or Electrical Engineering Degree
- 5 years’ experience in Engineering/ Maintenance Management
- Member Of EIZ
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Strong technical problem solving skills
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested persons shoutd forward their applications. curriculum vitae and copies of their qualifications to the undersigned not later than Thursday, 22nd June, 2017.
The People Manager
Zambian Breweries Plc
P.O. Box 31293
Email address: [email protected]
(Only shortlisted candidates who meet the requirements will be communicated to)