MAKENI INSTITUTE TRUST
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fabricate and manufacture metal parts for later assembly
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions
- Follow blueprints to ensure exact specifications of output
- General welding and fabrication.
- Ensure work produced is of high quality and durable
- Test output to ensure strength and tolerance of welds
- Familiarity with common welding tools and procedures, including MIG welding, TIG welding, metal fabricating, grinding, and finishing metals
- A Trade certificate or Diploma in metal fabrication or any related field.
- Must be able to use AutoCad and/or other mechanical softwares
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar field (Preferably workshop experience)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Fast learner and the ability to teach others
- Able to work with minimal supervision
If you meet the above, send your CV as one dicument to [email protected]