Website Bari Zambia Limited
Bari Zambia is a multidisciplinary consulting engineering firm providing a complete array of civil engineering consultancy services. Established in 2005, the firm has two offices one in Ndola and the other in Lusaka (Head Office).
Having a formidable team of highly skilled & experienced professionals, we offer our clients services and solutions that are efficient, sustainable and cost-effective. We have a strong commitment to engineering excellence and quality service delivery. A balanced mix of engineering expertise and experience, advanced technology and understanding of social and environmental issues means the company is well placed to meet the challenges of infrastructure delivery.
Our office in Lusaka is now seeking to recruit qualified, professional and experienced staff for the following positions:
To provide a complete analysis of the financial frame work of the company and manage its financial systems.
- Maintain all financial records of the company like creditors, inventory and fixed assets;
- Administering payroll
- Compiling tax returns
- Preparing financial statements
- Analysing and reporting on key financial data
- Assessing the financial viability of new projects
- Prepare monthly reports to HQ;
- Prepare various reports and reports on request;
- Prepare annual budgets;
- Prepare quarterly forecasts;
- Prepare statutory returns PAYE, NAPSA and VAT;
- Prepare the year end closing and working with the external auditors;
- Preparing credit claims to be approved by the CEO.
- Continuous active monitoring of payments from clients.
- Review and verify cash disbursements from petty cash.
- Execution of all required actions with respect to immigration payments.
- Monitoring of renewal of licenses and other requirements with respect to licenses;
- Monitoring all contracts with respect to the building (maintenance, telephone, water, electricity, fire alarm and others);
- Monitoring of insurances (renewals, additions, removals, payments);
- Perform other related duties in our company as required;
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- He/she must have an ACCA level II qualification or equivalent
- Proven working experience of not less than 4 years
- Up-to-date knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel);
- Ability to use accountancy software and information technology
- Strong communication skills in English, written and spoken.
- Team worker, flexible, hands-on mentality;
- Time management and problem solving skills.
How To Apply:
To apply for this job, send a current resume and cover letter as well as copies of your qualifications to [email protected], or bring them in person to our offices at 9037, Buluwe Road,Woodlands.
Look for more information about our company at www.barizambia.com
Applications should be submitted by 15th December, 2017.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org