The Copperbelt University as a Public University is an equal opportunity employer inviting applications from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for appointment in the University Establishment as follows:
Management Secretary x2
To provide executive office support to the senior Officers in the day to day running of their offices for efficient operation.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Form 5 or Grade 12 certificate with 5 credits or better which should include English Language.
- Shorthand speed of 120 words per minute and typing speed of 55/65 words per minute or better from a recognized institution
- Must be proficient and fluent in both spoken and written English Language
- Wide experience of Office Practice Management Procedures
- Must possess good interpersonal skills, must be disciplined and innovative
- Excellent computer literate Skills
- At least 5 years working experience in a high profile office
- A Diploma in Hurnan Resource Management, Business Administration or Public Relations will be an added advantage
Candidates should submit detailed Curriculurn Vitae, copies of Academic/ Professional Ceritificates and three (3) names of referees, two (2) of most be professionally acquainted with the applicant.
P O Box 21692
Jambo Drive, Riversde
E-mail: [email protected]
Closing for receipt of applications is Friday 4th August, 2017.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com