With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Provide Technical leadership in Grants Proposal Writing
- Participate in the design, development and review of World Vision Zambia Limited National Office Strategy to ensure programme are aligned to it
- work with the Technical Programme Managers and Design, Monitoring & Evaluation Specialists to develop and contextualize the Design, Monitoring & Evaluation strategy for strengthened measurements of Child Well Targets and outcomes
- Capacity Building
- Develop a capacity Building strategy for improving programme effectiveness, Design, Monitoring & Evaluation systems, child monitoring and sponsorship processes to enhance delivery of technical programs and child wellbeing measurement and reporting
- Provide on gong M&E Technical assistance to all Technical Programmes and Grants to measure status, impact and scale
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Conduct periodic Data Quality Assurance for Technical Programmes to ensure production of high quality data by Area Programmes, partners and sub grantees
- Research, Learning & Innovation
- Coordinate the consolidation of lessons learnt and work with Technical Programmes and Grants to guide for Learning events
- Support programs to effectively use child well being outcomes measurement tools in innovative ways that enable enhanced learning provide meaning to programming in their projects
- Build capacity for technical staff through coaching and mentoring to increase competency
- Degree in Demography, statistics, Economic, Agriculture Economics and any other related field
- Masters’ Degree in the relevant field is desirable
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in relevant field
- Experience in Project Management in a complex organization
- Experience in Project Design, implementation, Monitoring & Evaluation, analytical, report writing and publishing skills
- Must be computer literate in statistical packages including Microsoft applications
- Must be a committed Christian
Applicant Types Accepted:
Local Applicants Only
To apply for this job please visit worldvision.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.