- To participate in the development, implementation and maintenance of device strategies to ensure growth in MTN Zambia’s device portfolio and ensure the penetration of smart devices on the MTN Zambia network to drive profitability and continuous improvement of Mobile Internet revenues
- Drive device acquisition onto the MTN Zambia network through new channels.
- Drive device growth plans and roadmap for devices and support the product and services planning and Forecasting process by providing information on usage and targets for on devices and accessories.
- Lead the establishment of strong mobile accessories focus for the MTN Zambia devices unit to generate additional device revenues as well as create an ecosystem of devices and accessories within MTN’s service outlets.
- Enhance effectiveness of the decision process and choice of phones, devices and accessories stocked by MTN Zambia, keeping in mind market trends, customer and expert reviews of the devices to ensure new devices do not have a longer than accepted shelf life in stores.
- Prepare accurate analysis and reporting on performance of all device offers as well as managing Go-To-Market Plans with for the introduction of new devices and accessories.
- Business ,Commerce, Marketing, IT,/Engineering Degree
- Grade 12 Certificate
- At least 5 years’ experience of devices and product management in telecommunications, consumer electronics or strategy and operations consulting with a strong understanding of mobile telecoms.
- Demonstrated track record in working with/on new technologies and operating systems.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a management position, in dynamic and fast moving industries
- Demonstrated track record in channel development & retail chain management in FMCGs sector.
Applications should be e-mailed to [email protected] Please indicate the job title in the subject of your e-mail and use your full name and the job title you are applying for as the filename of your application. Application should consist of your letter and CV only, in a single document. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
Hand delivered or posted applications will not be accepted and closing date for accepting applications is 21/11/2017.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contact
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com