Website Manica Zambia Limited
Position Title: Customer Service
Position Type: Permanent Contract
Location: Kenneth Kaunda International Airport
Reports to: Branch Manager
The Customer Service attracts potential customers by answering service questions; suggesting information about other services. Process orders prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution Recommend potential services to management by collecting customer information and analysing customer needs
- Prepare service reports by collecting and analysing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tool Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Grade 12;
- Advanced Diploma/ Diploma in any business-related courses
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Proven customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
Mode of Application
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Qualified persons should apply by sending their application letter, school certificates and curriculum vitae with contact number(s). Ensure that all contents are sent in a single document before 12th September 2020 Please send email applications, stating a position as a Customer Service you are applying for in the subject line, to: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.