Manja Pamodzi Foundation Limited
Manja Pamodzi Foundation Limited (MPFL) is an expanding recycling company. We aim to give our employees a sense of pride and that of belonging to an innovative and impactful company in Zambia. MPFL offers opportunities for employees to learn, develop and grow, whilst offering challenging opportunities for career advancement.
Contract: 2 Years
To coordinate and oversee project operations, ensuring streamlined business practices that enhance efficiency. This entails planning, organizing, and supervising project processes to optimize resource allocation and attain the highest feasible project outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Operations Manager and Board Management Committee to establish strategic goals for organizational growth.
- Provide insights and recommendations for the board’s strategic plans.
- Develop action plans, implement operational standards, and monitor productivity and quality.
- Resolve operational issues and identify trends.
- Identify and manage corporate partnerships for business expansion
- Manage warehouse operations, including inventory audits and deliveries.
- Oversee supply chain and community collector network.
- Supervise finance administration, budgeting, and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with legal regulations and document filing.
- Cultivate a positive work culture and high performance.
- Lead the implementation of a recycling initiative.
- Define project tasks and resource requirements.
- Coordinate project plans and staff.
- Monitor and report project progress to stakeholders.
- Evaluate project results, particularly related to waste collection data.
- Organize and facilitate environmental management training initiatives.
The ideal candidate should possess relevant experience in project coordination or similar roles. Previous engagement in managing project tasks, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and ensuring successful project delivery will be highly advantageous. A proven track record of aligning project activities with strategic goals and fostering effective communication among stakeholders is a plus.
- Grade 12 certificate;
- Minimum: Degree in Project Management, Environmental Science/Engineering, or a related discipline.
Skills and Proficiencies
- MS office
- Honesty & Integrity
- Organization & People Management
- Business Negotiation
- Good Customer Relations
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Able to work with minimum supervision
MPFL is an equal opportunity employer, and all appointments will be made in-line with the organization’s employment equity plan and talent requirements.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Interested individuals should submit their curriculum vitae, copies of their qualifications, and a motivation/cover letter (all documents attached in a single PDF format) to [email protected] by no later than Wednesday, August 30th, 2023. Please ensure that the subject of the email is “Application for Project Coordinator – [Candidate’s Full Name],” with the candidate’s name placed in that specific order.
Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.