Mansa Sugar Limited
Adding sweetness to life
Mansa Sugar Limited is seeking to recruit qualified individuals to join the team under the following vacant positions,
1. ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT – PAYROLL X1
Duties and Responsibilities include;
Drafting and maintaining payroll reports
- Collating, calculating & entering data
Oversee all payroll processes
- Verify completion of monthly attendance
- Co-ordinate with HOD’s, supervisors & data clerks
- Processing payroll records & reports for accounting
Track payroll accruals, balance & reconcile
- Be able to update & maintain payroll data in endeavour software
- Ensuring accuracy & timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, termination, pay rate & position changes.
Investigating & resolving payroll discrepancies
- Working to resolve discrepancies in payments as a matter of urgency.
- Resolving any queries related to payroll. Ensuring that there are no discrepancies in payroll activities.
Maintaining confidentiality in all aspects
- Maintaining confidentiality in all employee aspects, answering questions from managers as needed
- Process all salary increases & role changes including the calculation of relevant back pay & all statutory & company pay entitlements.
- Maintaining & updating payroll records. Providing employment law support & consultancy
Assisting in payroll preparations
- Responsible for assisting with the day to day payroll processing preparations
- Full range of payroll duties including annual, quarterly, monthly, & weekly payroll reports. Process Real Time Information (RTI) submissions
- Assist in end of year processing & reconciliations including end of year RTI submissions
- Responsible for collecting updates from relevant statutory bodies; Zambia Revenue Authority- PAYE changes, National Pension Scheme Authority – NAPSA contributions and changes in yearly caps
- Ensure all statutory payments are done on time
- Grade 12 certificate – 5 O’ levels
- ZICA Technician or Equivalent
- At least 1 year experience in related field
2. TRACTOR DRIVER X 33
Duties and Responsibilities include;
- Carry out daily Checks of as per check list and technical requirement of Tractor/Trailer/Implements/ other attachment before Starting Machine to avoid failure in the Field and Time wastage during application.
- Check and ensure all safety and emergency equipment is present like Head lights, indicator lights, Hazard warning lights, Plough lights, Hood top lights and are in good working condition.
- Performing inspections of tractors and attachments like graders, rollers, and plough, ensuring they are well-lubricated and reporting any anomaly to the supervisor.
- Check, identify & report all tractors, machinery and implements faults, wear, or damage, including but not limited to: the battery, radiator, hoses, engine and transmission oil, greasing points, air filter, lights, tyre inflation, deck, wheel and rim bolt condition, fuel, and presence of bird nests.
- Tractor and implements are operated correctly without endangering the driver or others in the working environment.
- Time to time reporting any abnormalities or concerns/Faults to the Supervisor and Workshop Manager,
- Insuring the daily log book record’s are up to date.
- Understanding Field Condition, Application & Preventing Machinery damages to avoid fuel wastage and unnecessary movements.
- Valid Class T E driving license.
- The ability to carry out duties unsupervised, in harsh weather conditions and during irregular hourswhen required.
- Proven experience operating a tractor
Interested applicants should submit their detailed CV ONLY clearly stating the position being applied for in the subject line to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: 12th February 2024.
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org