Mapansa Investments Limited
Preffered business partner in information technology
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Plan, implement and manage the local company’s marketing budget allocation
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings and demographic data.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
- Developing and implementing marketing plans.
- Find new business prospects through research and analysis of market trends
- Achieving Sales targets
Sales and Marketing Executive Requirements:
- A Diploma in marketing, business administration, or related field.
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing or sales with proven track record
- Understanding and knowledge of sales and marketing.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of data analysis and report writing.
- The ability to understand and follow company policies and procedures.
- The ability to work under pressure.