Website Cavendish University Zambia
Job Title: Marketing Centre Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Enrollment Manager
To ensure enrollment and continuing students targets are achieved in the target markets based on the guidelines of the University.
Participate in the University promotional strategies and material to increase student /event participation and retention in the Education Programs
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participating in the advertising for enrollment students
- Development of new partnerships with campus and off-campus partners to further increase program exposure and experience
- Securing venues for induction and writing Continuous Assessment Tests (CATs) and End of semester examinations in conjunction with Head Office
- Preparation and submission to Head office new applications lists on a daily basis and a final report after the close of the Campaign for new students. Ensuring that students registration fees are paid at the appropriate time through the CUZ account using the bank details provided. No cash transaction shall be done at the Centre.
- Preparation and submission of examination attendance register in all courses at the approved Centre
- Adhering to Cavendish University new admissions and Continuing student policy and procedures
- The implementation of the University’s Student Complaints Procedure.
- Regular communication with Head office over challenges encountered during the semester for redress.
- Carry out any assignment generated by Head office
The Person Specifications
- Strong IT skills with a good command in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Ability to work with minimum Supervision
- Good Human Relations
- Strong written and oral Communication skills
- Ability to resolve students concerns within the university policy guidelines
- Ability to read and understand basic accounting documents and statements
- Minimum of a degree in Business, Social Sciences or equivalent.
- Not less than two years’ experience in similar capacity
Location: Solwezi, Ndola, Kitwe, Choma
Apply to Director Human Resource
All applications must be done electronically via email [email protected]
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
Deadline is 20th December,2017
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org