Marketing Manager CIB C – IRC167162
at Zambia, Lusaka, Zambia in FNB Zambia Marketing
Ends 11 Apr 2019
To manage the marketing / communications / content management/public relations marketing plans in order to capitalise on market opportunities and generate customer demand for Corporate and Investment Banking (CIB) and Coverage Corporate and Investment Banking(CCIB).
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Postgraduate Degree in Social Science, Business or Marketing.
- Experience : 5 to 7 years.
- B2B Marketing.
- Strong familiarity with license related environmental design as it applies to software implementation.
- Excellent understanding of project management principles.
- Manage the efforts of CIB/CCIB marketing and communications in with the heads of businesses in CIB/CCIB and the Country Head of Marketing. Ensure alignment to Africa CIB Marketing Strategy and Plans.
- Proactively participate with other members of marketing in the sub by directing and executing marketing / communications / content management/ public relations strategies and plans in support of business and national objectives
- Adopt a creative, integrated CIB marketing approach that builds brand awareness and reputation.
- Direct the development of strategies and plans that provide a steady flow of demand (for example, through business leads) and include effective measurement on the return on marketing programme investments for CIB/CCIB in country
- Develop the brand and CIB national marketing, communications, events, content management and public relations plan and ensure this encompasses the strategies and plans for the country. The jobholder balances the requirements of multiple stakeholders from various parts of the CIB business with group priorities.
- Manage and oversee all functions comprising marketing communications associated with CIB including advertising, public relations, direct marketing, media placement, sales collateral, press releases, special events, market research, digital marketing and social media, creative production, media planning, internal and external communication, sponsorships and all other marketing related activities and ensure that CIB and CCIB activities are aligned to overall brand building activities.
- Manage and oversee the development of all supporting marketing collateral for CIB & CCIB including brochures, sales collateral, etc. Ensure that the services, products and brand are positioned to effectively meet customer demand, remain competitive and remain within the positioning and business guidelines provided.
- Ensure consistent articulation of RMBs and FNB CIBs desired brand image and position ensure this position is maintained within the marketing strategy for the country.
- Manage the implementation of monitoring processes that demonstrate return on investment of CIB and CCIB marketing initiatives in the subsidiary.
- Develop and maintain marketing budgets that are consistent with the financial guidelines provided by the business unit, country and Africa Marketing.
- Monitor marketing activities and costs of marketing related to the utilisation of resources required to meet operational requirements.
- Ensure financial objectives for CIB & CCIB marketing are met by overseeing forecasting requirements; preparing a consolidated annual budget for marketing; analysing overall variances; and directing corrective actions within the team.
- Ensure marketing reports and communications contain relevant information to be used by the business and is in line with the requirements for CIB Marketing.
- Ensure that marketing evaluation systems are in place as relevant that relate to goals and objectives of the business units and reports progress to the CE, country and Africa marketing.
- Communicate the marketing strategies and plans for the country throughout Marketing and Communications, and CIB executive committees.
- Ensure that the correct data is used to analyse and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in the country.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the marketing, communications, content management, public relations function
- Recommend marketing communication standards and procedural changes to the Country Head of Marketing as relevant
- Keeps up to date with relevant regulatory requirements and understands how it impacts on the marketing function.