Zambia National Building Society (ZNBS)
The Zambia National Building Society (ZNBS) seeks to recruit two qualified, skilled, motivated, and energetic individuals to fill the positions of Senior Marketing Officer and Marketing Officer under the Banking and Mortgage Directorate.
To promote and market products and services offered by the society and perform other marketing functions which support the achievement of the Society’s strategic objectives
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assess the marketing needs of the Society and participate in the preparation of the Marketing Plan and Budget.
- To conduct customer research to collect information and comes up with proposals for new products and/or proposes changes to existing products.
- To monitor and evaluate the performance of new and revised products in order to assess their viability.
- To initiate the concept of c promotion or advert and liaises with designers and/or advertising agencies in the production of promotion materials and adverts.
- To select the appropriate media for communicating with the public.
- To conduct site visits to branches to assess their branding needs and produce a Branch Visit Report containing each branch’s branding needs.
- To propose marketing needs and formulate questions for research and collect data, conduct data analysis and prepares the research report highlighting competitor information.
- To implement marketing strategies, through marketing campaigns, promotions, trade shows and exhibitions.
- To conduct competitor one customer research to check the prices of their products and services and comes up with pricing proposals for ZNBS products and services and presents them to the supervisor for onwcrd submission to the Product Development Committee.
- To conduct quarterly customer satisfaction surveys and produce a survey report.
- To collect information on opened and closed customer accounts to determire the Society’s customer status (to assess how many customer accounts have been opened and closed), and prepare a monthly Customer Status Report.
- To scan newspapers on a daily basis in order to identify issues and activities that are likely to affect ZNBS operations and report to the supervisor
- To liaise with ICT department to ensure that the ZNBS Website is updated on a weekly basis.
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Supervisor from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Full Grade 12 School Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Commerce, Business Administration or related discipline
- 2 years’ experience in a business/banking environment
- Must be a member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing
Required competencies/Personal qualities
- Good Marketing skills
- Demonstrated Market Research skills
- Good Customer Care skills
- Interpersonal and preservation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Analytical and decision making skills
- Good computer skills
- Demonstrated Communication skills (both written and oral)
Appropriately qualified and inleresled candidafes meeting the above credentials must submit application letters enclosing a detailed curriculum vitae (CV), traceable referees and copies of academic/professional qualifications to the undersigned by Thursday 9th November 2020 17:00 hours with the position applied for clearly marked on the envelope.
Director Human Resources
Zambia National Building Society
Century House, 3rd Floor, Cairo Road
PO Box 30420, LUSAKA
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.