MARY BEGG HEALTH SERVICES
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members.
- Observing and recording patients’ behavior
- Provide emotional and psychological support to the patients and their families
- Maintaining reports of patients’ medical histories, and monitoring changes in their condition
- Carrying out the requisite treatments and medications
- Checking the stock on a regular basis for maintaining the inventory level, and placing orders if required
- Adhering with the protocols, norms, rules and regulations for medical records
- Maintaining hygienic and safe working environment in compliance with the healthcare procedures
- Providing instant care during medical emergencies, like car accidents, burns, heart attacks and strokes.
- Discussing treatment with pharmacists and physicians in the critical cases
- Providing necessary guidance on health maintenance and disease prevention
Qualifications and desired attributes:
- Full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate or its equivalent
- Minimum Certification as Registered Nurse
- At least 3-5 years’ work experience
- Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Zambia and with valid Practicing License.
- Excellent team working skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong customer service skills
HOW TO APPLY
Follow the link: www.marybeggclinic.bamboohr.com/jobs and attached a detailed CV. (we will ask for original certificates and registrations if called for interview).