Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation
Position: DREAMS Site Coordinator – 2 Positions
She will be responsible for the day to day running of the DREAMS sites, she will provide technical support to all staff at the center by ensuring all documents are updated. She will be responsible for managing the sub awardees in the catchment community that will be implementing gender prevention and economic strengthening.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day running of the DREAMS Center
- Oversee the utilization of project assets including petty cash, office equipment, supplies and motor vehicle etc.
- Provide high quality services to AGYW and their male sexual partners
- Refer AGYW and their male sexual partners to other clinical services
- Supervise a team of DREAMS Connectors in their day to day duties
- Maintain up to date records of AGYW reached
- Conduct monthly meetings with Mentors and provide onsite support
- Consolidate monthly performance data and report timely
- Mentor the DREAMS Connectors to better support the Safe Spaces Mentors
- Support sub-partner in day to day management and implementation of HIV Prevention services for AGYW.
- Work with DATFs and CATFs and health facilities in the district to ensure coordination with other projects and stakeholders.
- Strengthen the functionality of district networks and stakeholders’ meetings including collaboration with other CDC Partner Organizations.
- Represent UoM in district development coordination meetings.
- Work with sub-partner to facilitate site visits for HQ and donor personnel
- Prepare program reports as per funder requirements
Qualification, Knowledge, skills and experience required
- Must be a female aged between 30 and 40 years
- Must have a degree or diploma in a health-related field or social sciences. Public health will be an added advantage
- Must have experience in HIV prevention and testing service provision
- Must have experience working with adolescents and young women (HIV prevention and service provision)
- Must be computer literate and familiar with Microsoft packages