Website Mary's Meals
Mary's Meals provides children with a daily meal in school
The purpose of this position is to coordinate reception services for Mary’s Meals and support various administrative and operations services.
- Dealing courteously and efficiently with Mary’s Meals visitors.
- Supporting the Admin and Logistics Officer in organizing procurement – raising procurement requests and getting relevant procurement approvals.
- Supporting the Finance and Operations Officer in the management of petty cash.
- Perform data-entry, documentation, printing and filing duties.
- Maintain a user-friendly filling and document control system for recording and tracking documents.
- Support the management of the stores and various types of stock for the head office and sub offices.
- Be the custodian of the staff attendance system.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A good Grade 12 Certificate plus a Diploma in either Administrative studies, Business Studies or Accounting.
- Experience in a similar role preferably in a busy environment.
- Pleasant personality with good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Mature, proactive, well organized with attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask and work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications particularly Excel, word and PowerPoint is a must.
Applications should be addressed to:
The HR and Admin Manager,
P.O. Box 510302,
Plot Number 1461/60, Kombe Road, Moth,
or [email protected] (The job being applied for should be the subject of the email)
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing date is 22nd June, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.