Website Mary's Meals
Mary's Meals provides children with a daily meal in school
The CBO will play an important role in ensuring the successful implementation of Mary’s Meals programme expansion activities and capacity building of various staff and programme stakeholders. This includes developing relevant networks at various levels.
- Gather, analyse and present baseline data (e.g. enrollment numbers and attendance levels) needed for the delivery of Mary’s Meals in new schools.
- Assess stakeholder capacity and mobilize community and school support for the Mary’s Meals programme and thereby promote greater community support for basic education.
- Train and coordinate a team of programme staff to undertake programme expansion activities.
- Plan, convene and deliver best practice training workshops with all relevant stakeholders in order to build capacity to manage and deliver an effective school feeding programme.
- Develop and implement effective stakeholder feedback mechanisms.
- Plan, convene and deliver ongoing training sessions for Mary’s Meals programme staff.
- Provide progress reports on a regular basis to the programme leadership highlighting the need for further capacity building activities.
- Develop Mary’s Meals existing training modules and prepare new ones as required.
- Represent Mary’s Meals Zambia in various key stakeholder meetings.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- At least a Degree in the Social Sciences (e.g. Social Work, Development Studies, Community Development, International Development, Public Health).
- 3 years post qualification work experience in community mobilization and the delivery of structured training and capacity building programmes.
- Previous experience in developing training manuals highly desirable.
- Creative and innovative
- Robust capacity and needs assessment skills
- Strong community mobilization, training and coaching/ mentorship skills
- Good networking and partnership development skills.
- Good data collection/ analysis skills.
- Able to lead on implementation of expansion and best practice training strategy.
- Good communication skills across all levels and with a wide range of different people.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office like PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet urgent deadlines.
- Possess a valid class B or B, C driving license.
Applications should be addressed to:
The HR and Admin Manager,
P.O. Box 510302,
Plot Number 1461/60, Kombe Road, Moth,
or [email protected] (The subject of your application should be the job tittle you are applying for)
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing date is 22nd June, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com