Website Mary's Meals
Mary's Meals provides children with a daily meal in school
To support the Country program leadership in providing effective and inspirational leadership for Mary’s Meals Zambia team. The post holder will also collaborate with stakeholders at provincial, district and community level in promoting Mary’s Meals vision, mission and values to ensure optimal program implementation. S/he will also support strategic planning and program development.
- Providing leadership and good example to School Feeding Officers and other members of staff and ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures, organizational guidelines and policies in the implementation of the school feeding programme.
- Supervise, coach and mentor school feeding officers and others involved in the activities of MMZ to ensure there is adequate capacity for the smooth implementation of the programme.
- Supporting the Country programme leadership in developing an annual strategy and programme for Mary’s Meals including developing and preparing proposals and budgets.
- Ensuring that all the School Feeding Officers are managed in a pro-active and supportive manner to encourage high standards and best practice in all aspects of programme delivery.
- Prepare new schools and communities for expansion of the school feeding programme.
- Representing Mary’s Meals in various meetings with collaborating partners at community, district and provincial levels.
- Supporting head office staff with sourcing and producing in country data and information for reports to donors and supporters.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience.
- At least a Degree in the fields of Education, Development Studies, Nutrition, Agriculture, Community Development or any other social science.
- Well-developed skills in project/programme management.
- Advanced and well-developed inter-personal skills, with solid track record in persuading and influencing others.
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to be in control of delegated responsibilities.
- An excellent team player able to work with senior and junior members of staff and ability to communicate well across all levels.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to evaluate, analyze and report on large volumes of diverse data.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in the NGO or public sectors.
Applications should be addressed to:
The HR and Admin Manager,
P.O. Box 510302,
Plot Number 1461/60, Kombe Road, Moth,
or [email protected] (the subject of the email should be the job you are applying for)
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Closing date is 22nd June, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.