Mary's Meals Zambia
Mary’s Meals is a global movement focused on one goal – that every child receives a nutritious daily meal in their place of education currently supporting over 2.4 million children globally and over 400,000 children in Zambia. We believe in the innate goodness of people, respect the dignity of every human being and family life and believe in good stewardship of the resources entrusted to us. We are fully committed to a culture of safeguarding and our safe recruitment practices ensure that only those that are committed to our high standards join our movement. We are delighted to be recruiting for a new a Human Resource Advisor – Learning & Development (L&D). Reporting to our Head of People & Culture, you will play a key role in delivering our L&D strategy. You will have responsibility for scoping, designing, and delivering a range of learning interventions to support our strategic aims. You will co-ordinate all L&D activities, advise and support staff on all aspects of L&D from personal development to use of the LMS.
- Support the L&D Lead in the planning, development, and delivery of a high-quality leadership programme for aspiring leaders across the charity.
- Scope, design, and delivery of a Management Development Programme to build the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed to empower and inspire teams.
- Coordinate a programme of activities to encourage and support the development of senior leaders, such as leadership talks, action learning sets and curation of a digital leadership learning library.
- Evaluate learning interventions to ensure their impact is measured and cost effective, making recommendations for improvement, and supporting the continuous improvement of the L&D offering.
- Guide and advise line managers to help them identify learning and development needs within their teams and collaborate to design and deliver learning interventions that support our strategic aims.
- Facilitate learning events that are inspiring, engaging and aligned to Mary’s Meals strategic aims.
- Support the delivery of 360° feedback and psychometric tools where relevant.
- Support with the administration of training programmes and events as needed and carry out administration of the LMS and other administrative tasks.
- Strong experience in L&D and all stages of the learning cycle and current knowledge of adult learning theories.
- Experience of co-ordinating, designing, delivering, and evaluating high-quality training programmes.
- Excellent facilitation skills, with experience of delivering workshops in a virtual environment.
- Willingness and ability to learn new digital tools and systems.
- A creative, positive, and organised approach with excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Knowledge of and practical experience in the use of Learning Management System (LMS) and e-learning platforms.
- Experience with performance management systems
- Degree in a relevant field from a recognized education institution.
- Membership with the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management
If you love using your skills for positive change in the world, we would love to hear from you. Kindly express your interest by sending a cover letter and your CV to; [email protected] by Sunday, 28th January,2024.
- You do not need to send copies of your certificates at this stage.
- Marys Meals Zambia is an equal opportunity employer, all are encouraged to apply.
- Marys Meals Zambia does not charge any fees for receiving applications.
- As part of adherence to Mary’s Meals Safeguarding Policy, you will be required to provide a clean police record.
The post is based in Chipata – Eastern Zambia