Looking for someone who uses initiative, copes in an emergency, accepts change and keeps up to date with new technology to take up the position of lodge Manager.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The main duty of the lodge Manager will be to generate money. Develop an annual Budget and Business Plan.
- Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance
- Ensure that company standards for guest services, décor, and housekeeping are met
- Answer questions from guests about the lodging facility’s policies and services
- Monitor staff performance to ensure that guests are happy and that the facility is well run
- Coordinate the facility’s front-desk activities and resolve problems
- Set budgets, approve expenditures, and allocate funds to various departments
- Keep track of how much money the facility is making.
Send CVs and academic qualifications to [email protected] not later than 15th September, 2023. Only short listed candidates will be communicated to.