We are looking for a qualified person to fill up the position of stock controller
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock.
- Enter purchase details (vendor’s information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track stock replenishment and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals
- Coordinate regular inventory stock take and audits
- Liaise with supplier staff and internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
Applicants should send Curriculum vitae, Qualifications to [email protected] not later than 15th September, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to.