ME Long Teng Grinding Media Zambia LTD
ME Longteng is a leading manufacturer of high quality grinding media balls for the worldwide mining industry. It is a joint venture between ME Elecmetal (a world-renowned supplier of milling solutions from Santiago Chile) and Long Teng Special Steel Co., Ltd (a premium steel products manufacturer based in Jiangsu China). The Company is currently in the process of establishing its subsidiary in Zambia and constructing a world-class forged steel grinding media production plant in Kalumbila in North Western Province of Zambia. The plant is expected to be commissioned in the first quarter of 2018. The company is now looking to recruit the following position to be based in Kalumbila in 2018;
Mechanical and Electrical Department Supervisor
Reporting to the Operation and Maintenance Manager, the Mechanical and Electrical Department Supervisor is responsible for managing and maintaining the mechanical and electrical equipment of the plant. The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Bringing the principles of electrical and mechanical engineering to the workplace.
- Keeping equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures.
- Responding to repair request.
- Checking and keeping logs of equipment.
- Mechanical tooling.
- Drafting technical instructions to improve effectiveness of all equipment, especially computer driven ones.
- Training and guiding technicians and operators.
- To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of a Bachelor degree in electrical engineering and/or mechanical engineering and minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role with good communication and interpersonal skills
Ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advert.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com