Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia represents the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events. Our Zambia operations currently have the following opportunities available for dynamic individuals with energy and initiative, keen to impact from the outset. This position reports to the Maintenance Controller. The incumbent will be responsible for ensure the safe and uninterrupted operation of the production mechanical equipment through regular planned maintenance.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide support to the shift based teams during operations.
- Attend meetings and ensures that the previous day’s actions have been actioned
- Provide coaching, mentoring and knowledge transfer of machine operation and maintenance to shift based teams.
- Coach the shift based team on machine operation, machine fault finding and correct responses to machine failure modes
- Monitor and manage performance of equipment
- Prepare and communicate shift handover reports to ensure production continuity
- Ability to stand in for the Production Team Leader where required
- Ability to work shift
- Carry out work during the planned maintenance window in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the Planner Optimization of maintenance schedules
- Routine maintenance
- Resolving problems by using the appropriate problem solving techniques
- Carry-out running repairs on plant and equipment
- Apply the correct problem solving methodologies to resolve problems
- Carry-out housekeeping tasks, and apply 5S principles during the execution of duties
Skills, Experience & Education
- Grade 12 with 5 credits or better
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Added advantage for Bachelors’ degree in Engineering 2 years’ experience in an FMCG environment.
- Resilient and energetic
- Self-motivated & customer focused
- Self-Starter & Hands on Person
- Must have good troubleshooting skill
- Team player
To apply for this job please visit ccba.erecruit.co.