Website Media 365 Limited
Media 365 is an award-winning creative consultancy
SKY BRAND ACTIVATORS (30 Positions, Part-time)
Media 365 is seeking creative, influential, fun, outgoing, cool and organised individuals who are passionate about brand marketing, communications, audience engagement and research to provide support in raising awareness of the SKY Girls Zed Brand. If you are a young professional with a passion for people, learning, hard work and a “can do” attitude, we’d love to hear from you!
About Media 365
Media 365 is an award-winning creative consultancy focused on creating brands, campaigns, products, services, experiences, and spaces that people love -through insights, strategy and content.
Established in Lusaka in 2008, we work with local and global clients in the public, private and non-profit sectors. We are change-makers who want to transform the African narrative and create a better life for Africans through innovation and creativity.
About The Job
Joining Media 365 means you’ll be joining our team where passionate researchers, strategists and creatives learn, develop, and grow. Work ethic is key to success in working with us.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Create awareness of the SKY Girls Zed Brand including promotion of the brand on social media platforms
- Perform community engagement functions on SKY Girls Zed socials (e.g. responding to comments, enquiries etc)
- Engage with SKY Girls in a friendly and helpful way, and discover their wants and needs
- Input data into SKY Girls Pledge database and other feedback and reporting mechanisms
- Provide all the needed information on promoted products and channels
- Distribute SKY Girls Zed magazine and other promotional materials
- Answer all questions about the brand and its activities
- Set up activation events, including branding and product display
- Set up booths and promotional stands and stock products
- Setting up and striking down events
- Ensure all child protection policies are followed
- Ensuring that all activation/ events security, health and COVID-19 protocols are followed at the SKY Hub
- Participate in SKY Girls Zed meetings and trainings
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Grade 12 Certificate with five G.C.E “O” including English Language and Mathematics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Passionate about projects targeting girls and young women
- Friendly, with a customer-centric approach
- Fluent in English and Nyanja/Bemba
- High energy and ability to walk long distances and stand for long periods of time
- Willingness to work beyond normal business hours and travel as required.
- Previous experience in retail or brand activation with great customer service
Why Work at Media 365?
- Exciting and interesting projects
- Fast-paced, agile team great for growth-oriented individuals
- Fair pay
- Professional and career development through our global network
- Collegial and social work environment
Interested candidates who meet the criteria are encouraged to apply by completing the application form here.
Applications are accepted until 9th January 2023. Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you!