Website Raziela Events & Media Solutions - REAMS
Videography, Photography, Event Management, & Fashion
As a Media Manager you will play an integral part of a larger, best-in-class, cross-functional team. You will support your broader marketing team that is dedicated to specific shows, all with the goal of delivering on point media strategies and plans to cultivate and grow existing and new audiences.
The ideal candidate will be a clear, confident communicator with marketing and/or advertising experience on the agency or brand side. We are a right brain/left brain organization driven by creativity and fueled by data. As such, this person will possess a demonstrated analytic mind-set with a passion for creativity and thinking beyond the borders of what has been done before. We look for people that are dynamic, interesting, hardworking and who love TV & Entertainment.
This role works across all media channels and platform while partnering with brand and social marketing, creative, partnerships, and agency partners. Day to day responsibilities include ensuring media strategy, planning, and execution are best in class, agency management, analytics (media performance and application), and accounting/budgeting.
This position requires someone who is articulate both in written and verbal communication, energetic and passionate about all things marketing and advertising with an eagerness and willingness to learn and support a great team. This role reports to the VP of Media and maintains a close and highly responsive relationship with the marketing directors, social and brand Managers, as well as media agencies and show partners.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Media Strategy and Planning
- Own and manage media strategy and development
- Work with Research team to identify new and existing audiences on a show by show basis
- Apply media objectives, strategies, target audience analysis and communication plan creation on your accounts and manage junior staff
- Work closely with the VP of Media, Director of Marketing, Research Team, Social and Media
- Agencies and media partners in helping to identify the target audience(s) for various marketing initiatives throughout the year – pre, during, post season.
- Assist the broader team in developing go-to-market strategies to reach those audiences via paid, owned and earned channels. The channels include, TV, Print, OOH, paid social, brand partnerships, experiential activations and digital platforms.
- Work with the Project and Assets Director to supervise the execution of approved media plans by consistently updating and verifying specifications, flight dates, budgets, and delivery information with the media and creative agencies and vendors.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the competitive marketplace and overall industry reporting on the latest news, findings and trends and sharing with AMC/SundanceTV teams.
- Schedule and traffic various components of the media campaign, making sure to disseminate pertinent information, ensuring efficient workflow and timely delivery of assets.
- Monitor live campaigns and report throughout.
- Liaise with AMC Business Affairs/Legal to ensure all materials and rules are compliant with company policy.
- Help manage and monitor the media budget, tracking estimate and invoices required for the budgetary approval process.
- Act as liaison with vendors and budget manager to ensure all paperwork is submitted and payments are issued in a timely manner
- Some administrative duties such as meeting scheduling, etc.
- Work closely with analytic group to set-up, implement and review media analytics across all shows.
- Demonstrate digital expertise – savvy with digital media, analytics tools and paid social media.
- Optimize digital media efforts based on performance data supplied to you by analytics team
- Provide recommendations for ongoing plan improvements
Accounting & Investment Management
- Coordinate approved investment across client, publisher and internal accounting teams
- Day to day plan updates based on client direction and/or market dynamics, manage junior planner tasks
- Review invoices to match planned spend and update plan, manage junior planner tasks.
QUALIFICATIONS (Required & Preferred)
- 4-5yrs. experience in a similar marketing/media role, advertising or communications role on brand or agency side.
- Passionate about television, pop culture and tech. Entertainment experience a plus, but not mandatory.
- Self-starter who is self-motivated with strong collaboration abilities.
- Strong time and project management ability.
- Experience with paid social media, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs.
- Experience interfacing with finance, accounting, and legal systems.
- Familiarity with traditional as well as new media production.
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com