Website Beit Cure Hopsital
IT'S A SPECIALISED ECLECTIVE HOSPITAL
JOB TITLE: MEDICAL OFFICER
- Full grade twelve (12) certificate
- Degree in Medicine
- Full registration
- Provide efficient and effective assessment and management of pediatric Orthopedic & Ear and Nose patients following accepted professional guidelines in the inpatient setting.
- Work with other Team members to mutually agreed work schedules and waiting list management processes, in consultation with the Medical Director.
- Conduct regular ward rounds and ward work at a time that facilitates efficient patient flows and meets treatment objectives
- Carry out investigative and treatment procedures within the hospital where possible.
- See and advise on inpatients referred by hospital specialist colleagues for assessment, within a timeframe appropriate to the clinical circumstances.
- Be responsible for the referral of any patients under their care to other centers for specialist treatment when appropriate and Maintain comprehensive and accurate records for all patients seen.
- A mature & committed Christian
- A relational leader who can motivate individuals & teams to excellence
- Able to build up and maintain a network of people throughout Zambia
- Must possess strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to effectively teach medical techniques & skills to other medical personnel
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills with good listening skills
- Have a strong sense of personal and team accountability
- Able to multitask , fluent in English and two local languages
2. STORY TELLER
The position acts as a liaison and connection among the CURE programs, the Mission Support Center , and the growing community of friends and supporters of CURE.
- Document overall life and activity at the hospital. Highlight staff, visitors, events, celebrations, spiritual outreaches, medical clinics and training through blogs, photo essays, video and social media posts.
- Document the overall experience of children who are undergoing treatment at a CURE hospital.
- Fulfill a role in supporting the marketing needs and donor support of the local hospital.
- Full grade twelve certificate
- Bachelor’s degree in Photojournalism, Photography, Communications, Marketing or related degree, or equivalent amount of related experience.
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience with photography, videography and photojournalism.
- Experience with Internet social media tools including Facebook, Skype, YouTube, Twitter, blogs and email.
- Experience using, or exposure to, Adobe Lightroom and Final Cut Pro X, or related software.
- Experience using, or exposure to, Mac OS X.
We are looking for mature Christians who are ready to proclaim the Kingdom of God & Heal the sick
Submit applications, curriculum vitae and certified academic and professional certificates via Email- [email protected]
Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement when applying for this role.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com