Website Medici Land Governance
Land governance stands on the edge of a revolution in efficiency, transparency, and accountability. Medici Land Governance is using blockchain and other technologies to build next-generation property and land administration systems which help individuals around the world connect with the global economy by establishing a record of their property ownership.
After successfully conducting a land titling pilot project in Lusaka, Zambia, Medici Land Governance will lead land titling operations on behalf of the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources throughout the Republic of Zambia.
MLG is inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the position of:
Deputy Country Manager
- With the support of the Country Manager, lead project management for MLG projects in Zambia.
- Develop and monitor project plans, budgets, and associated documents.
- Assist with the development of activity calendars and planning for field operations, and supervise implementation of activities.
- Analyze processes and expenditures and propose improvements to increase efficiency.
- Identify and coordinate needed support from other MLG departments.
- Support reporting on project progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise between Utah and Lusaka-based teams, with a focus on maximizing coordination, cooperation, and communication between these teams.
- Maintain up-to-date information on country context, including land governance trends, laws and policies, politics, etc.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Land Administration, Business Management, or another relevant field.
- Master’s Degree highly desirable.
- 10+ years of business experience, preferably in land and property rights.
- 5+ years of project leadership experience, with a proven track record of success implementing large projects.
- Fluency in English, both oral and written
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently within Zambia.
- Passion for the MLG mission and desire to be part of a dynamic, growing company Skills
- Experience in both startups and larger, more mature companies
- Experience with land titling and land administration systems
- Knowledge of Nyanja and/or Bemba beneficial
- Experience working for an international company
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and associates. This policy includes our commitment to ensure that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other non-job-related characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates who meet the above stipulated qualifications should send their application letters, Curriculum vitae, three traceable referees and photocopies of relevant certificates to:
The Managing Partner
Beatmas Human Resource Consultants Ltd
P.O. Box 32830
Or delivered at the Offices at 5499 Lunsemfwa Road (Opposite the Victoria Hospital) Kalundu.
Email: [email protected]
Applications should be received not later than 31st December 2020