Website Medici Land Governance
Land governance stands on the edge of a revolution in efficiency, transparency, and accountability. Medici Land Governance is using blockchain and other technologies to build next-generation property and land administration systems which help individuals around the world connect with the global economy by establishing a record of their property ownership.
After successfully conducting a land titling pilot project in Lusaka, Zambia, Medici Land Governance will lead land titling operations on behalf of the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources throughout the Republic of Zambia. MLG is inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested candidates to fill the position of:
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
The Senior Project Manager, Zambia will work across teams to lead project planning, management, monitoring, control, and other necessary functions to support quality execution of the Zambia systematic land titling project. The position will lead and maintain project management standards and best practices within the Zambia program, in close coordination with the Utah-based Services team. The position will be based in Lusaka, Zambia and reports to the Country Manager.
- Coordinates across multidisciplinary teams to plan activities and establish project schedules
- Drives schedule adherence, motivate and enthuse project teams to achieve target dates
- Monitors the project and report status and other key communications to project team members and stakeholders
- Identifies, manages and appropriately escalates and drives resolution of project risks and issues
- Leads data-based process improvement to enhance efficiency of systematic land titling activities
- Maintains project documentation and ensure compliance and controls are met
- Documents and communicates lessons learned
- Coaches other team members on project management tools and best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or a related field
- 8+ years of project management experience, with proven record managing successful projects and programs in Zambia
- Masters in Project Management or PMP
- Experience using Asana
- Strong data analysis skills using Excel
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills, both written and verbal
- Strong presence and self-confidence. Must be able to use tact when presenting project status, risks and issues to project stakeholders
- Team-focused with ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
- Effective problem solving and organizational skills
- Experience mediating and resolving conflict and communication issues
- Flexible, welcoming, and quickly adapting to change
Equal Employment Opportunity:
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and associates. This policy includes our commitment to ensure that all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, pregnancy, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other non-job-related characteristic protected by law.
Interested candidates who meet the above stipulated qualifications should send their application letters, Curriculum vitae, three traceable referees and photocopies of relevant certificates to:
The Managing Partner
Beatmas Human Resource Consultants Ltd
P.O. Box 32830
Or delivered at the Offices at 5499 Lunsemfwa Road (Opposite the Victoria Hospital) Kalundu.
Email: [email protected]
Applications should be received not later than 26th January 2021