Website Medlink Services Limited
Medlink Services Limited is a Medical Scheme Administration company that specializes in the implementation of cost efficient and effective employee medical scheme administration services alongside Wellness Programmes. We are looking to hire a Marketing and Sales Officer who will be required to expand the company’s customer base and sales revenue. Qualified individuals possessing the requisite experience are invited to apply.
To expand the Company’s customer base and sales revenue by undertaking product development, marketing, advertising, promotional and sales activities for the company.
1) Conducting regular market research to help identify and analyze business trends, customer needs and desires and recommend new or changes to marketing and business development strategies.
2) Developing and implementing marketing and advertising campaigns including creating and distributing promotional materials to continuously increase demand for Company products and services.
3) Designing and implementing strategic sales plans and programmes for the Company’s products and services to bring in new customers, increase sales and company revenue.
4) Designing and developing new products and services taking into account market trends and customer needs and desires
5) Providing support and advise to the client relations unit in designing and implementing programmes to facilitate sustained customer satisfaction and retention.
6) Continuous evaluation of marketing and sales performance to facilitate review of strategies and plans and to prepare and submit performance reports regularly.
7) Contributing to the setting of marketing and sales targets and budgets
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Full Grade 12 Certificate with at least 5 credits.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business administration or a related field.
- 3 years of experience as a Marketing and Sales Officer.
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing (ZIM)
- Valid Driving license.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Excellent knowledge of market research practices and techniques.
- Good understanding of principles, practices, and techniques of marketing strategies.
- Working with various forms of media, including print, broadcast and digital.
- Using social media effectively as a marketing tool.
- Proficiency with computer programs, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Self-management and motivation with excellent planning, organizing and problem-solving skills.
- Enterprising, creative, Initiative and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching, and people management skills.
- Effective leadership and excellent communication skills.
- Flexible with ability and willingness to learn and operate in a new environment.
- Must be prepared to work outside the normal working hours.
Interested persons who meet the job requirements should email their application letter and CV to [email protected]. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closing date: 26th January 2024.