The National Health Insurance Management Authority through the National Health Insurance Project seeks to employ MEMBER REGISTRATION ASSISTANTS in the following towns:
Lusaka, Chongwe, Kafue, Chilanga,Ndola, Kitwe, Mufulira, Luanshya, Chingola, Chililabombwe, Mansa, Kawambwa,Samfya, Chinsali, Mpika, Nakonde, Kasama, Luwingu, Mbala, Livingstone, Choma,Mazabuka, Monze, Chipata, Petauke, Lundazi, Katete, Mongu, Kaoma, Senanga,Solwezi, Kabompo, Zambezi, Mwinilunga, Kabwe, Mkushi, Kapiri Mposhi, Mumbwa andSerenje.
- Conduct employer registrations
- Conduct member registrations
- Conduct beneficiary registrations
- Capture biometric registrations
- Distribution of cards for registered members
- Provide guidance and education on services on offer to members
- Handle complaints and provide timely responses to ensure
- Effectively communicate with members through various channel of communication
- Effectively communicates and coordinates with colleagues and supervisors
- Maintains records of member interations, transactions, comments, compliments and complaints.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- Full Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Diploma in a relevant field, marketing of any business course added advantage field.
Competencies required for this Role
- Diploma – Business Related Fields