Website Mercury Express Logistics
Positions: One (1) Distribution Supervisor – Lusaka
To exceed customers’ expectations in the transfer of their goods and documents around the world. Deliver value to our customers by providing the most reliable and efficient solutions in distribution and network management. Lead the industry by, Instilling pride in our people, creating value for our shareholders. To manage stock and ensuring that distribution is done effectively. The Distribution Supervisor will be reporting to National Operations Manager.
To oversee the unloading of supplies in a warehouse or loading dock. The coordinator is also responsible for supervising the packing of purchased products into tractor trailers and ensuring prompt delivery of merchandise to customer locations.
Key Job Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Ensure that recovery is done for all the shipments
- Manage the offloading of the shipment
- Ensure that stock is well management and avoid any loss
- Baying of the stock
- Ensure that all the stock is scanned
- Dispatching of all shipments to the clients
- Come up with the distribution plan
- Keep track of truck movement
- Ensure on-time delivery of goods to customers
- Provide update to all the parties involved
- POD management
- Perform any other duties assigned to you by management from time to time.
- Grade 12 certificate
- Bachelor Degree in Transport and Logistics.
- Fully computer literate and Proficient in Excel, MS Office, Word, Outlook,
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- 2 to 5 years sales experience in the related field in an Express distribution industry, face-to-face and business to business.
- Proven good record of accomplishment in achievements.
- Organizational awareness (structure, products and services).
- Should have a valid driving licence and own a car to use in the field sales
Closing Date: 15 /09/2023
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications should send their application letters and academic qualifications in one scanned document PDF File to [email protected] not later than 15/09/2023 only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.