Website Mercury Express Logistics
Positions: One (1) Customer Service Agent – Mkushi, Chirundu, Mansa, Lusaka
Main Purpose of Job and objective:
To consistently exceed our customers’ expectations and operational standards for on time delivery performance at an optimized cost and zero tolerance in Controllable loss, Damage and claims. Safe and secure timely handling of customers’ goods, solving and possible discrepancies and informing the National Customer Service Supervisor in order to achieve on time delivery in perfect conditions.
Key Job Responsibilities/Accountabilities
- Ensure all enquiries or queries from all and clients and stakeholders are attended to in a timely manner and escalations done as per escalation matrix provided
- Ensure all enquiries and queries from clients and stakeholders are effectively responded to within the shortest possible time
- Ensure all phones are operational and that all team members are logged into the system by 07:45 every morning.
- Ensure to escalate all phone related challenges to the IT Service Desk for quick resolution by 08:10 every morning.
- Ensure the proactive tracing of shipments for all clients and stakeholders to monitor quality of service.
- Ensure internal and external client and stakeholders are communicated to on daily basis to coordinate any needs with OPS, customer service, Admin and any other department with escalation to National Customer Service Supervisor.
- To drive growth of shipments and revenue from your station and our stakeholders through actively engaging them on product knowledge as may be assigned from time to time by the Line Manager.
- Ensure to pick all incoming calls within three (3) rings.
- Book pick-ups in the system.
- Engage operations for closure of checkpoints and other stations for shipments from clients and stakeholders.
- Monitor the reports from ops on recovery and push ops team for follow-ups of alternative transport by ops.
- Ensure you submit your daily leads to leads champion at the end of each day for subsequent submission to the Sales Department.
- Ensure to offer solution to our clients without going out of the company’s code of conduct and within the rules and regulations of the Company.
- Ensure to treat with as urgency and priority all other assigned responsibilities by the National Customer Service Supervisor.
- Grade 12 certificate
- A strong and excellent knowledge of all facets of the courier/ logistics industry business
- Results oriented
- Diploma in Public Relations/ Business Administration or any related field
- Degree in Mass communication/ Public Relations
Closing Date: 15 /09/2023
Interested candidates meeting the above qualifications should send their application letters and academic qualifications in one scanned document PDF File to [email protected] not later than 15/09/2023 only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com