Website Mighty Finance Solution
JOB TITLE: LOAN OFFICER
REPORTS TO: BRANCH SUPERVISOR
1. JOB PURPOSE
- To provide customers with one stop short term loan facilities achieved through an in – depth knowledge of Mighty Finance Solution’s products, services and operating procedures.
- To ensure a high level of customer service and convenience by efficient and flexible use of front office resources.
- Selecting, analyzing and training clients
- To sell and cross – sell Mighty Finance Solution’s products in order to achieve a high level of customer retention and attraction of new customers.
- Manage relationships with existing clients and looking for new clients
- Detailing/Explaining the loan products to new and existing clients.
- Attending to customer inquiries at all times.
- Ensuring customer visits on a weekly basis.
- Providing timely customer feedback to management.
- Enforcing and maintaining loan repayment collection.
- Conducting market research (analyze competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
2. PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Processing of loan applications to qualifying customers within the agreed turnaround time with particular and detailed attention to credit and other risks like fraudulent applications and money laundering
- Ensure that client records are captured correctly in the system and are perfectly filed.
- Accurate and speedy disbursement of cash to customers.
- Actively contribute towards branch weekly targets in terms of sales and marketing, disbursements, collections and arrears management.
- Provide regular feedback to branch management on competitor activity through analysis of competition in the MFI industry.
- Punctually attend any gatherings and meetings as instructed by branch management for networking and business development purposes.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Fluent in any other local language.
- Able to work outdoor in the field.
- Able to pay attention to detail
- Valid driver’s license (but not mandatory)
- Aggressive selling and cross – selling of Prime Four products and services.
- Attend to customer inquiries, queries, complaints and any duties assigned by your superior.
How to apply:
Please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter ONLY, detailing why you qualify for the position and salary expectation to: [email protected]